Zum Hauptinhalt springen

Neu

• Good Bye SMF 1.1, welcome ElkArte...
    Das Fan-Forum wurde einer grundlegenden Modernisierung unterzogen. Details dazu findet ihr hier

Thema: Season 3 - Spoiler (4846-mal gelesen) Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

0 Benutzer und 1 Gast betrachten dieses Thema.
  • Lorelai_1985
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Season 3 - Spoiler
3x01 - Glass House

Zitat
Kevin has arranged to get the keys to some sort of vacation house accessible to partners at his home (it sleeps 12). He calls Scotty to tell him the good news. Scotty asks if he's going to invite his family, but Kevin says no -- "this weekend" it will be just for them.

Then Kevin turns serious when he gets a call from Doug Manning. This is the man in the flashback from 2.16. He tells Doug that he met him a few years back while meeting with his late father at a produce distributors' conference.

Later, Kevin is seen telling a fellow partner named Greeley (?) that his brother fired "us" to save money. (I believe he's referring to Tommy.) Greeley says it sounds like Kevin had a rough weekend, and leaves Kevin to get back to work. Kevin goes back to his office, somewhat shaken, when his secretary says Tommy's on the phone -- he's called 4 times. Kevin says tell him I'm in a meeting. The scene ends on Kevin, "obviously unresolved."

We cut to a scene at Holly's office at Ojai Foods. Nora has arrived, which surprises Holly.

3x02 - Book Burning

Zitat
Sides (3 guest characters):
Mike
Carla Hoppe
Arthur Simms

Okay, let's get to the juicy part that everyone's been speculating on...

RYAN is the big William Walker secret. And yes, he's ANOTHER (illegitimate?) child fathered by William Walker. Kevin & Nora had an argument over Ryan. And Nora talked to Rebecca about Ryan and doesn't want him to go through the same ordeal that Rebecca went through.

Kitty & Robert are going to do adoption to get a baby. They had a social worker, Carla, come and interview them. They do everything to impress her, even have a big family get together dinner. The dinner food isn't good and Kevin tells Nora to do something so that Carla doesn't eat it. Anyway, McKitty got approved by Carla and waiting on a birth mother to choose them now.

Holly calls on her lawyer, Arthur, and basically all the money she is saving for Rebecca to use when she turned 25, she is letting Rebecca have it now. So Rebecca is now a millionaire. Holly also called a mid level bureaucrat, Mike, to help her track someone down. She tells him that she's finding a long lost friend for Rebecca. But we don't know who she is talking about.

Kitty also wrote a book about her life living with McCallister and her own family.
..:: Ballroom can be cool ::..
♥ ~ My Little Corner of the World ~ ♥

• Lorelai_1985
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Season 3 - Spoiler
Antwort #1
Brothers and Sisters - New Cast Additions

Zitat
Sarah Whedon's post-divorce love life is looking bright.

Will McCormack and Eric Christian Olsen have joined the ABC drama "Brothers & Sisters" as recurring next season. They will play new business associates of Sarah (Rachel Griffiths), and one of them -- the show's producers wouldn't say which -- is being groomed as a potential love interest for her.

Sarah, the eldest Walker sibling, left a prestigious corporate job to spend time with her family and run Ojai Foods. She has been fighting to keep Ojai alive and salvage what's left of her failing marriage, losing the latter battle at the end of this past season.

In addition to his gig on "Brothers & Sisters," McCormack has landed a potential recurring role on ABC's untitled David Kohan/Max Mutchnick comedy pilot, about two lifelong friends and business partners (Alan Tudyk and Josh Cooke), one gay and the other straight. McCormack is playing Scott, a well-intended schmuck who wants to hire the duo to design his Web site.

The actor, who recently co-starred on FX's "Dirt," is repped by Gersh.

Source: Hollywood Reporter

• Lorelai_1985
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Season 3 - Spoiler
Antwort #2
mal fix ein UPDATE

Episode 3.03: Tug of War
Airdate: October 12, 2008

Zitat
We're going to meet Ryan's 60-year-old pa around Episode 3, and I'm told he'll find himself drawn to Nora.

Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

Episode 3.04: Everything Must Go
Airdate: October 19, 2008

Episode 3.05: Bakersfield
Airdate: October 26, 2008

Zitat
Around episode 5, Tommy refers to Rebecca as his brother's girlfriend.

Source: Kristin on E!Online

Generelle Spoiler
Zitat
Ryan isn't slated to be introduced until the second half of the season. 

Source: TV Guide Online

Zitat
Nora and Sarah could be in for a bit of a Freaky Friday role switch on Brothers & Sisters next season. I'm told the Walker matriarch may be breaking ground on her own business, a foundation that raises money for families of cancer patients, while her daughter -- who ultimately leaves Ojai Foods behind -- might be a stay-at-home mom for a short period of time. Ryan had a troubled past involving drugs, discipline problems and low self-esteem.

Source: Zap2It's Korbi TV

Zitat
Rebecca's getting her own apartment, so that helps with [her] clandestine cozying [with Justin]. Tommy and Kevin have major tension this season, and Tommy might even fire Kevin. [Ryan]'s not yet been cast, but he is bringing a whole heap of new drama with him! Word is Holly gets all meddly and discovers the file on Ryan, which reveals where he lives (Bakersfield). Rebecca finds out and tells Justin who tells Nora and Nora confronts Holly, which is a major showdown that's so intense. Sources tell me that Kitty has begun look for a replacement to take over her job. Also, look for things to change at the family business when Saul unexpectedly resigns.

Zitat
Question: Any news on the search for Ryan on Brothers & Sisters? -- Tara, NY
Ausiello: Casting for the role of William Walker's long-lost son officially got underway last week, and that can only mean one thing: We finally have a character description! Ryan is described as follows: "Caucasian, early 20s. Good looking, charming John John Kennedy type. The All-American golden boy who commands a room by his mere presence and affability. He is a definite alpha male." There's still time to make a case for [insert name of your fave unemployed twentysomething actor].

Source: EW

Zitat
Yay! The Ryan Walker casting derby for season three of ABC's Brothers & Sisters (starting Sept. 28) has begun. Yes, William Walker's (Tom Skerritt) real illegitimate spawn--not to be confused with Rebecca (Emily VanCamp), William Walker's fake illegitimate spawn--will be joining the cast later this season. Here's what I can tell you:
Spoilers: Spoiler Alert! Sign (White Background) E! Networks/Comcast Entertainment Group

• Ryan is an "All-American golden boy" reminiscent of the Kennedys and/or that football player who sat in the front row of your 10th-grade English class.

• If the character works out, he may well become a regular the season after next (season four).

• He could begin shooting his part at the beginning of October, which means he'd probably first appear for November sweeps.

• Sources tell me that Kitty (Calista Flockhart) will take a road trip to Bakersfield with another main character in hopes of finding the elusive "R" Walker.

• We will meet the man who raised Ryan, and who Ryan believes to be his real father. That character will be played by David Andrews. Ryan's biological mother is dead, so we won't have a second Holly on our hands.

• We've also heard that Ryan may have something in common with Justin (Dave Annable): drugs. However, Ryan was only involved on the flip side: selling.

Source: E!Online

• Lorelai_1985
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Season 3 - Spoiler
Antwort #3

Zitat
Two Walkers resign from Ojai Foods. Sarah stands up for Tommy. Justin wrestles with his job as a military recruiter and, along with Rebecca, has dinner with a fellow soldier. Later, Rebecca notes Justin doesn't discuss his time in Iraq and worries about his sobriety. An uncomfortable Kevin dodges a marriage inquiry from a very important client and his wife.

Source: SpoilerFix.com

• Lorelai_1985
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Season 3 - Spoiler
Antwort #4

Zitat
Holly takes her authority at Ojai Foods too far and pushes Saul and Sarah to their limits. Meanwhile Kevin encounters homophobia in the work place for the first time, and Justin struggles with a hero's welcome from a soldier whose life he saved in Iraq.

Source: ABC

• Lorelai_1985
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Season 3 - Spoiler
Antwort #5

Zitat
Guest starring are Mitch Pileggi as Browne Carter, MJ Karmi as Cynthia Carter, Brandon Gunn as the passer-by, Rick Worthy as Officer Collins, Dane Garretson as the potential recruit, Benny Ciaramello as Anthony Lewis, Carmen Corral as Maggie Lewis, Christine Avila as Anita Lewis, Terry Bozeman, Pamela Shaddock and S.E. Perry as the board members, John Prosky as Ron Robinson, Wylie Small as Connie Robinson and Justin Alvarez as the bartender.

Episode 3.06: Bakersfield
Airdate: November 2008

Zitat
Sarah is intrigued by a business proposal.

Episode 3.07: Do You Believe in Magic?

Zitat
Rebecca, Sarah, Kitty and Nora visit a fortune teller who predicts great chaos is on its way. Saul does a magic trick. Tommy razzes Justin over Rebecca's response to his three little words. Kevin's first day is an eyeopener to the reality of politics, and of respecting his new boss.

Episode 3.08: Going Once... Going Twice

Episode 3.10: Unfinished Business
Airdate: November/December 2008

Episode 3.11: Just a Slice

Episode 3.12: A Father Dreams
Airdate: December 2008/January 2009

Episode 3.13: Sibling Rivalry

Zitat
Simon Alexander: 50-60. Caucasian. A fifth generation Republican, he is a state politician in California and very powerful. Senator McCallister goes to talk to him about potentially running for a state position, and he doesn't make it easy for McCallister. Role will also appear in an additional episode.

Source: SpoilerTV

General Spoilers

Zitat
Kevin starts to feel his biological clock ticking, Saul gets an architect boyfriend, and Kitty goes on The View -- all in exactly that order.

Source: The Ausiello Files

• Lorelai_1985
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Season 3 - Spoiler
Antwort #6
TV Guide Interview mit Emily VanCamp

..:: SPOILERHALTIG ::..

Zitat
Emily VanCamp Is Ready for Some Brotherly Lovin'

She's a Walker sibling no more, but that won't rob Brothers & Sisters' Rebecca from her fair share of drama this coming season (premiering Sunday at 10 pm/ET). Emily VanCamp gave us a peek at what's ahead for Rebecca and Justin, a possible Everwood reunion, and the arrival of Ryan.

TVGuide.com: How is this season different than the last? What's your take?
Emily VanCamp: It's the usual drama that comes with the Walkers and the Harpers, but it's different in terms of my character and her relationship with the family, which has changed drastically.

TVGuide.com: When you got de-Walkered, was a part of you, the actress, a little scared. "Whoa, is there going to be stuff for me to do?"
VanCamp: There were a couple moments of panic, but it wasn't so much, "Am I still going to be on the show?" It was more, "Oh my goodness, I'm going to miss being a part of the family and playing that aspect of it." But it opened up a lot of storylines that add new layers to Rebecca.

TVGuide.com: Some fans felt cheated, that Rebecca put the Walkers through such upheaval only to be a false alarm. But there are other storytelling possibilities this way.
VanCamp: Absolutely. It was very important to address the chemistry that existed between Rebecca and Justin, and obviously no one wants to go the incest route. I can understand how it would be frustrating that they embarked on this journey with this character and it fell apart in the end, but it's more interesting this way.

TVGuide.com: When the season begins, Rebecca and Justin are keeping their romance a secret from everyone?
VanCamp: I don't want to give away too much, but they're trying to figure this out for themselves -- this is all very new and scary for them -- so they're not ready to let others know what's going on. But you'll see, the first episode is funny....

TVGuide.com: I've also heard it won't be smooth sailing for them, that there might be "intimacy" issues....
VanCamp: These two characters have gone through so much together, they're just trying to find their footing in a relationship as opposed to that brother-sister connection that never quite existed. When you begin dating a best friend, it can be kind of awkward at times, you have to figure it out. Ultimately they do, which is great. [Laughs]

TVGuide.com: It would seem that Rebecca will find a kindred soul in Ryan once he shows up.
VanCamp: That's going to be a very interesting storyline. Obviously Rebecca has had to deal with the difficulties of finding out that you're a part of this whole other family, so she most likely will be a great support to this new character -- and who knows what will come of that?

TVGuide.com: The audition script for Ryan has exactly that tone. Rebecca basically tells him, "I've been down this road. As tempting as it is, don't be hating on the Walkers."
VanCamp: There's a protectiveness that Rebecca has with the Walkers. But also she will never be one of them, so there's the sense of being an outsider that she shares with him.

TVGuide.com: Are you testing with the wannabe Ryans? Do we have a winner yet?
VanCamp: I know for a fact, because I have really good friends of mine that are auditioning for the part, that they're at the beginning stages.

TVGuide.com: Some armchair casting directors want Gregory Smith (one of VanCamp's Everwood love interests) to play the role.
VanCamp: [Laughs] I think that's just an Internet rumor. That'd be a little bit of an Everwood overload!

TVGuide.com: How goes Rebecca's career?
VanCamp: She ultimately finds a place in her mother's company. What's exciting about that is I adore exploring the single mother-daughter relationship with Patty Wettig. She's a brilliant actress, and we have such an interesting connection on screen. I love that they are putting us together a little bit more.

TVGuide.com: What I like about them is they're not so polished, like the Walkers. They have imperfections....
VanCamp: That's something Patty and I have talked about. I learn a lot from her in that respect because she is so willing s an actress to be flawed, to be darker, more of a villain. A lot of actors aren't up for that. They want to be loved by everyone.

TVGuide.com: How did you spend your downtime between seasons?
VanCamp: I had all these big plans -- I love to spend my time off traveling, running around the world -- but I wanted to be with my family. So I spent the month at home in Canada, eating my mom's home cooking.

TVGuide.com: What's your favorite home-cooked meal from Mom?
VanCamp: Oh, that's so difficult.... Hmm, she makes a killer Caesar salad with chicken on it. I know, it sounds basic, but it's my favorite.

TVGuide.com: Hey, a killer grilled-chicken Caesar salad can be awesome.
VanCamp: It's just out-of-this-world. She's brilliant at comfort food, the pot roasts and prime rib and meat dishes.... I'm definitely not a vegetarian! [Laughs]

TVGuide.com: And your favorite dessert?
VanCamp: I make these really crazy chocolate chip-oatmeal-raisin-pecan cookies. It sounds incredibly overwhelming, but it works!

• Lorelai_1985
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Season 3 - Spoiler
Antwort #7
boah ich bin sooooo froh das das endlich wieder losgeht... die Season Premiere am sonntag war schon mal traumhaft... endlich wieder B&S einmal neu die woche *happy-dance*

Episode 3.04: Everything Must Go
Airdate: October 19, 2008

Zitat
Nora prepares for her new charity venture by making a clean sweep of all of William's belongings; a time capsule brings together two estranged siblings; Robert interviews candidates to fill Kitty's very big shoes, and Holly begins her own investigation into the whereabouts of William's lost son. Guest starring are Marty Ryan as Mike, Doug Purdy as Sean Spicer, Michelle Ongkingco as Dawn McCarty, Tymberlee Chanel as the female staffer, Emil Beheshti as the mail staffer, Barbara Allyne Bennet as the female customer and Gayla Johnson as the secretary.

General Spoilers

Zitat
Nora will be put in charge of whether to find Ryan, and she and Holly will end up doing the deed. Also, Rebecca's gonna give Nora a crap load of cash, and Kitty's new book, which trashes the family, is not going to go over well.

• Lorelai_1985
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Season 3 - Spoiler
Antwort #8
Episode 3.05: You Get What You Need
Airdate: October 26, 2008

Zitat
Rebecca's trust in her mother is put to the ultimate test when a file on Ryan Lafferty turns up in Holly's possession. Meanwhile, Kevin has an uncomfortable first outing with Scotty's conservative and disapproving parents. Guest starring are Michael O'Keefe as Wally Wandell, Jayne Brook as Bertha Wandell, Mitch Pileggi as Browne Carter, Ned Vaughn as Michael Gradstein, Andy Hoff as Aaron Ziven, Elizabeth Prestel as the paralegal, Kulap Vilaysack as Gail, Howard S. Miller as the senior partner, Tom Kopache as Berkeley Goldschmidt, Vinny Chibber as the waiter, Maia Danziger as Dierdre Holder and Geoffrey Wade as the board members.

Airdate: November 2, 2008

Zitat
Nora goes on a quest to learn more about William's son and also to beat Holly to the punch, while Kitty and Robert wait for a birth mother.

Airdate: November 9, 2008

Zitat
Tommy and Julia celebrate their wedding anniversary in a magical way while Justin and Rebecca get spooked about their own romance, and Kitty's neuroses endanger the McCallisters' shot at adoption.

Episode 3.14: TBA
Airdate: January 2009

Zitat
Andrew: 50s, any ethnicity. Attractive, intelligent, charismatic, non-pretentious and down to earth. He is Saul's (Ron Rifkin) new boyfriend who he meets at the symphony. They share similar interests in books, music and art. Guest star, recurring. Probable 3 episode arc.

Source: SpoilerTV

• Lorelai_1985
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Season 3 - Spoiler
Antwort #9

Zitat
Guest starring are David Andrews as George Lafferty, Eric Christian Olsen as Kyle DeWitt, Will McCormack as Ethan Tavis, Holly Maples as the moderator and Chase Kim as the waiter.

Airdate: November 9, 2008

Zitat
Tommy and Julia celebrate their wedding anniversary in a magical way while Justin and Rebecca get spooked about their own romance, and Kitty's neuroses endanger the McCallisters' shot at adoption. Guest starring are Sonja Sohn as Trish Evans, David Andrews as George Lafferty, Eric Christian Olsen as Kyle DeWitt, Will McCormack as Ethan Tavis, Rose Abdoo as Miss Clara, Michael B. Silver as Stu Orenbacher, Tymberlee Chanel as Vanessa and Ramon De Ocampo as Spencer Travis.

Episode 3.08: Going Once... Going Twice
Airdate: November 16, 2008

Zitat
Nora and Kevin attend a property auction to find a location for her center. Kitty gives her two cents about Sarah's new business and marketing campaign. Scotty is quite successful.

Zitat
Kevin overcompensates for his recent pay cut by snatching Nora's dream house out from under her as a gift to Scotty. Meanwhile Justin cooks up a plan to set Saul up with an unlikely candidate for a date (guest starring Dave Foley as Paul).

Episode 3.09: Unfinished Business

Zitat
Rebecca is not impressed by the campaign presented by Chris Ward, an advertising executive. Rebecca doesn't like the campaign because it doesn't speak to people her age and offers ideas as to how to improve it. Chris is so impressed that he asks Holly if Rebecca can send him her resume. Kitty and Robert go to the OB-GYN. Sarah and Kyle also appear.

Episode 3.10: Just a Slice

Zitat
Tommy and Julia bring their daughter to the hospital because she is running a fever and having liver problems. The doctor tells the couple that there is no treatment per-se for Elizabeth's condition and that a protein-free diet may be the only solution. If this doesn't work, Elizabeth will need a liver transplant. It can easily be done by taking a slice from either the father's or mother's liver. Tommy admits to the doctor that he is not Elizabeth's biological father and that one of his brothers is. Scotty and Kevin appear in the episode.

Episode 3.11: A Father Dreams

Zitat
Saul discusses with Nora his boyfriend Tom's career plans to become an architect. Kevin dreams of the future where he acts as a father to an 8-year-old Elizabeth. Kitty, with the help of three female McCallister employees, does a mock interview for "The View" to prepare her for what's to come on her book promotion tour. This takes Kitty away from the tasks she has to do for Robert. Sarah convinces Justin to give a presentation in Cooper's third grade class as part of a "the person I admire most in the world" activity. Scotty appears in the episode.

Episode 3.12: Sibling Rivalry

Zitat
Roger introduces Nora to Christopher, someone who is to work with her to come up with a new design for the center. Rebecca, who is still working at Ojai Foods, is tasked to go through receivables and past dues. She discusses with Tommy the fact that the company isn't in the best situation because no one pays on time. Even if Kitty is busy with her book promotion tour, it doesn't prevent her from being a co-signer when Sarah applies for a mortgage. Robert and Kevin meet with Simon Alexander, a power broker, in order to help Robert reconnect with Californians. Kevin does exactly what Robert hired him for: speak his mind as straight and clear as possible. Simon is concerned that Kevin may be a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Episode 3.13: It's Not Easy Being Green

Zitat
At a NA meeting, Justin bonds with a woman named Chelsea who is looking for a sponsor. Justin tells her that the organization frowns upon oppisite sex partnering up. Chelsea says that she's not looking for a boyfriend and doesn't feel right asking other people to become her sponsor. She suggests that Justin be her temporary sponsor until she finds a woman she connects with at the meetings. In order to be green, Nora decided not to destroy the building she bought for the center and completely rebuild but recycle what they could from it. Roger and Nora dance on a hotel rooftop. Sarah, Ethan and Kyle, along with Rebecca, work on preparing an eco-conscious party for Sarah's new company. They will also meet with a 30-year-old man named Arlo Natterson, a potential investor. Kevin goes quail hunting with Robert and two other man.

Episode 3.14: Title Unknown

Zitat
Following his adoptive father's suggestion, Ryan contacts Rebecca to set up a meeting in a coffee shop. After all, Rebecca is the best person to tell Ryan how it is to be a new Walker. Ryan says he never planned on meeting the family before but that he is wondering if he should now because of the questions that comes to his mind and since the relationship between him and his adoptive father has changed since he found out the truth. Ryan wonders what he'll gain from meeting the Walkers. Rebecca says that getting to know the Walkers showed her what it's like to be part of a family. Thing is, Ryan already has one. Ryan finally accepts to meet the Walkers. Ryan's first encounter with the Walkers doesn't go well as he gets in an argument with Justin.

General Spoilers

Zitat
Kevin will consider undergoing a major surgical procedure.

Source: TV Guide Online

Zitat
Nora will not be without a gentleman caller or two this season, that is for sure. Sarah will start to go insane as a stay-at-home mom, but it won't be long before she gets a new company off the ground. As for Robert and Kitty, I'm hearing their bundle of joy will arrive around episode 10, so before the holidays.

Zitat
A reliable source over at B&S assures me that Justin and Rebecca are still going strong through the end of the season. Meanwhile, I've got some more deets about Saul's new love interest. He's going to be a real keeper -- handsome, classy, and down-to-earth. Unfortunately, it doesn't sound like Saul's going to keep him: The newb's arc is only expected to last three episodes. [... He'll be played by John Glover.] Glover's character, Andrew, meets Saul at the symphony, and the two quickly bond over their mutual love of books, music, art, and, well, men. [...] Ryan on Brothers & Sisters [will be played by] Luke Grimes.

Source: The Ausiello Files

Zitat
Regis Philbin and Kelly Ripa will guest star this season on ABC's thoroughly awesome drama Brothers & Sisters . They'll appear in episode 12 of the current season, when Kitty Walker goes on Live to promote her new book. [...] ABC confirms that Steven Weber will return in the ninth episode, and sources tell me he'll be locking lips with Sarah Walker in no time flat. [...] A Walker is dying! Dying - not dead - so don't start paying your condolences just yet. There's a liver failing, and a transplant needed, but the donated organ has to come from daddy. And naturally, this will be a Walker feller who didn't know he was a daddy.

wow... so viel infos und das am frühen morgen und das noch während einer vorlesung...
das macht mein kleines hirn doch gar net mit *kopf-aua*

• Lorelai_1985
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Season 3 - Spoiler
Antwort #10

Zitat
Next week Kevin and Tommy finally come to blows, as in, serious, full-on, fistfighting action. And we'll get our first look at Ryan Lafferty's father, George, plus the introduction of Ethan and Kyle, who will be working with Sarah and sticking around for a good chunk of the season.

General Spoilers:

Zitat
If you were pleased with that development, you'll be thrilled to hear that Tommy truly has his family's best interest at heart... and a shady plan up his sleeve that should shift control of the company away from Holly and back into Walker hands. The deal is scheduled to go down around mid season.

Zitat
Kitty and McCallister are adopting a baby. [There will be a baby shower [during which] Nora has all these stupid games that [attendees] have to play.

• Lorelai_1985
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Season 3 - Spoiler
Antwort #11
Episode 3.14: Owning It
Airdate: January/February 2009

Zitat
Kitty meets with Marc Wilson, the president of Wexley University . He offers her a job as dean of the journalism school. Tommy works with a man named Kent Vaughn to buy shares of the company without Holly knowing. Rebecca finds some info about Tommy's doings. Justin still is Chelsea 's sponsor. Nora and Sarah throw a baby showed for Kitty. Saul, Kevin and Scotty also appear.

Episode 3.15: Lost and Found
Airdate: February 2009

Zitat
Kitty is being interviewed by Times Magazine but later finds, though Kevin, that someone killed the story. Nora finally meets Ryan at the coffee house where he works. She invites him to her house for the weekend. Holly meets with attorney Walter Geary. During the meeting she learns more about the company that bought some shares in episode 3.14 and the fact that Tommy will have majority ownership of Ojai Foods. Rebecca, Saul, Robert and David also appear.